Jul 14, 2008

fu hua ben

ohkay ohkay. everyday laugh in school, I should just write everything here.
I was having so much fun in school, and classmates are the one who make me like coming to school everyday, always looking forward.

Sunthary got her new hair style which really suits her alot. and that Hua, again, say she's got monotone's hairstyle. By the way, "monotone" is our math lecturer.

have been mixing with them(the 3 guys) in school.
everyday is a surprise. This lunch, we, that is me angel ben hua fu and cerwin, ate at south canteen. while the rest of them went out to buy their lunch.

Cerwin loves to eat 'tau gey', so he took 2 packets and add them in his Yong Tau Foo. His bowl was full of 'tau gey'. WOW!~ so somehow, they say they didnt like the noodle, so that Hua say, " Ben go to the uncle and show off his muscles!" And Hua starts showing off some of the ways to scare the uncle. I was laughing so damn hard man. I wonder why Hua needs to ~shiver~ his muscles? i asked him. He said, " so that the uncle know that your muscles are firm and huge!"
WOOOOWWW!! hhahhaha. think the canteen filled with my laughter alr.

Later we chill outside ELP. hehheh. i was a little rough lah. the way i sit. but seriuosly, i dont really bother. Still, i need to watch out for that since my friend had brought it up :).

In ELP, we were crazy like hell. Laugh like nobody business when there is a banner hanging on the wall saying - " Please whisper when you speak". I saw that guy and i said hi, all he said was also a hi. well, at least say something else! come on boy.

I told Fu, that guy had tried asking me 10 over times, all they did was stare at me, and started laughing! WAHAHA! i open my blog, show them the pictures, i said, "我是美的loh!" HAHA. they laughed again. Especially Fu ah. i told him about chatting with hua at Gloria Jeans. i cant rmb what it was. Just something funny that they keep laughing. They almost laugh out their lungs.
I cant remember what. shit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home