Jul 10, 2008

Hua.

blog lah . change my mind again.
maybe i should go sit down and meditate again.
My unneccessary thinkings are really very useless.

This noon, we ended at 12pm,
hua angel accompanied me to NBS to collect acrylic.
ended up waiting for a few hours.

so we took the bus to orchard from Sembawang
cos angel didnt wan to spend her last 10 bucks.
we talked and chatted. Hua keep shooting angel until nothing to say alr.
HAHAHHA!
(aiyoh. my brain cant rmb so much stuff)

6pm, angel was tired, so she went back home.
me and hua at first wanted to watch movie, but nothing to watch .
end up chatting.
changed location to the Gloria's Jeans outside Cineleisure.
this time, we really chat alot about school stuff.
be it secondary and ite or Poly.
all the happenings was a WOW to me.
I was seriously amazed.

haiyo, my memory life span very short leh.
heh, i know one thing, this person really is wow-thing.
hahah! learn alot of stuff about this person here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home