Jul 8, 2008

Ben Fu Hua

HAHHAH! today had my EG1222 test which occupies 30 percent.
if i fail, high chances i will, i will need to retain for this module.
bloody hell. i better do well in my project work. PLEASE GIVE A RETEST!

Readers, you know what i wan to say, that is,
SCHOOL IS REALLY FUN! with the great people.
hahaha. and my dearest classmates always say me and hua!
come on, we just have too many things to share.
you know,as in, sharing joy together.


BUT I ADMIT, I LOVE THE 3 OF THEM!
I LIKE THEM. any problem?
I shared so many stories of them with my sisters.
hahaha! just cannot stop laughing.
what Ben's muscles and alots of craps. hahhaha.
my sisters perhaps one day will ask me,
"what other things you did other than laughing?"
hahahha. sooner or later they will as lah .

in future, you will see my 'Title' is either
"Ben Fu Hua",
"Ben Hua Fu"
or
"Fu Ben Hua",
"Fu Hua Ben"
or
"Hua Ben Fu",
"Hua Fu Ben".

you wont be surprise to see them. i sure will type it.
:):):)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home