Jul 19, 2008

GREAT GREAT GREAT! i finally know why i cant use the print screen on the keyboard. oh man.
All because i never press on 2nd Function :p

this morning woke up at 7am plus. went to AMK to have my breakfast. 2 eggies and 1 plain prata. oh, im loving it. Since its still early, i went to Bugis. Now then i know Bugis isnt town. I always thought it was. And Guang Ye says,"small town." Afterall, it still a town. ^^

Before i start the second part story, i met Wei and Small Boy. Wei damn funny lah. aiyoh. he keep talking talking talking. The Lian Bang essence is getting stronger and stronger. HAHAHA!
Wei is cute lah. aiyoh. I laugh until, i fell from the chair. hua also another fellow ah. aiyoh. non stop one lah. everytime shoot me. Hehheh. but they are great people lah. Quite caring.

hmm.. i cant rmb alot of stuff. probably wait for Hua to remind me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home