Jul 16, 2008

HAHHAHA! I KNOW WHAT TO POST ALREADY!
did i ever mention that i dreamt about my classmate, benson?
okay i shall share with you . Readers, if you notice, there was once i ever post the pictures
of my buddies. yea, the one i always say is macho.
I set me and benson picture as my wallpaper.
My habit, that is to look at the time in my hp and saw the pic of me and ben.
Later I'll go to bed. Then this time i dreamt about me and benson loh.
wah. so damn sweet lah . hahha. treat me very good and all that stuff. very close together.
in the morning, arif call me and spoil my dream. but i immediately change the wallpaper.
think too much alr lah! haahhahaha.

AIYAH!!! but arif spoil it man, he called to ask me bring wires.

went to school, told them about it. They go "hahaha".
maybe benson will try all ways to avoid. i think he scare i will dream of him again.
ytd, i also dreamt. aiyoh. this time round, not benson. either hua or fu. But i think is Fu.
wah... same dream like what i dreamt of Ben. hahha! all beocs i look at my hp before i went to bed. the wallpaper was me and fu.

HAHAHAHHA!
:):):)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home