Jul 5, 2008

Hua, Fu, Ben

TA-DA! just got back home and the next minute is to blog!
Went out with the 3 guys. Hua, Ben and fu. and once again, they really make me fall from the chair. Laugh until like nobody business.

Here I go. Hua said, " we meet earlier first. 1pm meet, then ben and fu, come and meet us at chinatown." in the end, i waited for my hp to ring, and it doesnt even vibrate! I cannot wait alr, so i sms hua at 10:59am. he say he will sms me. I waited and waited. Already 2:10pm. STILL HAVEN SMS ME! my sister already asking me what time am i going out. i thought you went out already? still at home ah?"

hahhahaha. I CANT WAIT, so i sms Hua, he called back. and man, HE SOUNDED SO SLEEPY.
"WHERE ARE YOU ?"
"... i was sleepi-ng..." he replied.
( i waited so long, and he is sleeping soundly and happily)
hang up the call, my eldest sis say,
"guys are like that one. they nothing to do they will sleep. mine (boyfriend) also like that!"
HAHAHAH! damn funny. FINALLY, AT 3PM I WENT OUT! yes!

going out with them is damn fun. I waited at the Dhoby Ghaut station for almost 20minutes.
Fu and Ben will meet us at Chinatown station. ^^
Hua is taking too long a time, so i called him after 15 minutes. he hang up my call. I started to panicked. I thought he fake me cos Ben and Fu alr reached liao . GOSH! Call again, he hanged up.
Then I received a sms from Hua, "what lah, call call call. "
Then i saw him walking up the stairs. :):):)
This time i was damn hungry alr, all my acid in the stomach used up liao . Its biting my stomach layer. no good.

So we went to DeliVege. "wah, we as if walking The Great Wall of China!" Fu said.
HAAHHAHA. damn funny. I burst into laughter.
YEAH, I LOVE THAT PLACE! We arrived, finally.

Make our order. talk talk talk.

then then then, my hp went missing without me realising it. I only realised it when i finish eating. oh, i think the waiter took away my hp, and wash with the dishes. HAHHA. i wasnt crying and Hua asked me dont cry. For those who know me, my eyes are very watering. so i seems to be crying.

and oh, we ate Claypot Japanese style, Pepper 'Stek', and DFC. Fu, me n hua, and Ben respectively. hehheh! ^^ Im not full enough so i ate another Pasta with mushrooms. So in all we spent $60.10 including service charge. I think the price is just right.
^^ Hua just cannot stop saying its flour. hahaha. still okay lah, uh!

LIUZHEN n JOYCE AH, NEXT TIME I BRING YOU THERE!

later go Dhoby ghaut again, went to addidas, hahaha, Fu gonna buy a tight pants for running.
and Hua say" the 'granite' size.."
HAHAHHAAH. i laugh until, omg stage. yes yes yes, dont forget i saw the little girl, shamira n tall girl, Maryam. wah, shamira is as cute as ever, and Maryam is as tall as ever.
then then, saw maryam bf also. wah, handsome leh.
Hua still say, " Im not hers".
Shamira say,"hers ah?" she pointed at ben. hahhaha.


make our way down to Orchard Road,
met Hua's friend. aiyoh, he intro me as "HUM JING PENG".
but i dont mind. we disturb each other until 'aiyoh' funny ah! HAHHA!
Went to top man. i better not say what i said about Hua at Topman.
hahahha. super fun day . but one thing is, i always go take train alone. sad.
all different directions.

at the end of the day, we went home lah.
So now, Im back!
The End.
MAJESTY.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home