Sep 22, 2008

My friend ask me to blog blog blog.


Cos my friend say, " i dont like got click click click one. read still must click. click alr no update. more pek chek."
then now i
blog
blog
blog
loh. the thing is , i dont know what to blog.
at work also nothing special.
only that day went out with zhen fu and hua.
otherwise the thing is at ft.
or my sisters.
ORH! i know what i can write liao.
this afternoon, after ft,
went to amk hub, and shopped around central for FOOD!
hahhaha. we were creating so much noise at This Fashion.
who wouldnt know the four of us, please.
after leaving this fashion, we went to hub to shop. went to artbox as ususal.
my favourite shop at amk hub!
i just feel like buying the whole shop.
even went to ask for a membership card!
but that was long ago.
So we eventually went to NTUC where so many aunties and uncles love!
it's always crowded on weekends and weekdays.
and one girl about primary 5 really making me pissed off.
she and her friend was playing the piano,
i thought of playing on it a while.
but there was one behind them.
a childish looking and small piano toy.
I played on it. the sound was completely out of tune.
that freaking mature primary 5 say,
"EEEKKK!! SOOO CHILDISSHHH! "
she repeated it for like 5 times.
i was damn fed up by these type of
not-cute-plus-fatter-than-me-primary-5-girl.
then my sis also go play that childish piano.
So i shouted at her(my sister),
"OIE! GOT YOUNG GIRL SAY THIS PIANO CHILDISH
AH! STILL WANT TO PLAY! DONT PLAY LAH! WE
BETTER GO AWAY LAH!!"
my eldest sis also join in the fun.
"shoot back lah! she young kids leh!"
we both very loud lah.
hahha! damn fun.
disturbing those young children who play the mature piano
damn fun one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home