Feb 7, 2009

LEONARD: I put the cow inside for 2 hours leh! very difficult to put in ah!
HUIYU: wow, really difficult leh. will tear leh!
when im back home after the movie....
HUIYU: hey, this one very difficult to put back de leh! you try!
3rd sis: YOU SEE THIS PAPER! SO THICK ! SCARE WHAT! THIS ONE SEE ALSO KNOW VERY EXPENSIVE ! AT LEAST GOT $1.50 AH! I SHOW YOU!

she only use 20 seconds to put the cow in.
-.-

" HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUIYU! "


LOVING, isnt it?


porter porter porter.


PORTER HOR! (ben wants me to mention here)

hahhahaha! this bear by YAJUN! big right!? aiseh.


From Sugih. seriously, I bet ben and leonard dare him to buy this. SUGIH, I KNOW YOU ARE INNOCENT!

after movie, I've got my sis to help me take this picture. ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home