Feb 2, 2009

sleepshouting.

I was having so much fun at the chingay parade. indeed very tiring.
but due to the "too much fun i had at chingay", i sleeptalking in my dreams.
no no. i should say sleepSHOUTING in my dreams. the following day, all my 3 sisters complaint about my shouting in the middle of night and woke them up. imagine. thats loud leh! hahhaha.
3rd sis: wah! ytd you shout until very fierce leh! i tot you scolding me! then you keep fidgeting in you bed.
ME: got meh? i never dream leh..
hours later, my second sister came back from work. she also complaint about it, regarding my sleepshouting.
2nd sis: WAH SEH! YTD YOU SHOUT SO LOUD! YOU'VE GOT ME A FRIGHT! you shout so fierce! say what " GO AWAY LAH! DONT BLOCK LEH!" very very loud leh! siao! next time you cannot go chingay liao lah!
3rd sis: You see! very loud loh! not only i hear ah!
ME: i got shout so loud meh?
2nd sis: YA LAH! SIAO! i sleep until like pig still can wake me up ! STILL NOT LOUD! next time you cannot play liao lah! last time you young also like that! LAUGH TOO MUCH! at night sleeping keep laughing. wha seh.. you next time cannot go play ah! laugh too much liao, thats why at night sleeptalking, sleepshouting, sleeplaughing!
then, my eldest sis came back after her shopping.
1st sis: huiyu ah! ytd you shout until so loud leh! siao one. I thought what! then you keep shouting until so fierce! shout " GO AWAY LAH! "
2nd sis: you see lah! even jiejie also hear you loh!!!
3rd sis: she ytd very loud right!
1st sis: wah, mama, she ytd shout until so loud ah! i even woke up ah! imgaine how loud it is! siao one leh!
mama: really meh? i haven wake up. i never hear leh.
3rd sis: GOT AH! so loud ! about 5 am plus like that. i thought she scolding me!
2nd sis: next time dont go chingay hor!
mama: oh, i haven wake up lah.
so the story somehow like that.
when i was young i also like that,
keep laughing too much in the day, i will laugh in my dreams also.
there was once, about 5 yrs old, i keep doing homework .
i do do do. then at night i sleepwalking, doing my homework.
but the thing is , i wasnt holding any pen or paper. just sleepsitting on the floor and write without a pen on the floor without paper.
my eldest sis and 3rd sis saw, they thought got "dirty things".

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home