Jan 29, 2007

SUNDAY 29th January
I went to IMM at Jurong East to attend a signature cum singing song
'mini concert' by Fahrenheit! YEAH!
cheers girls. But i'm definitely not the one who
will scream until sore throat or what.
I just like the atmosphere.
Saw the four smart lookng guys standing on the satge that is far away
from me. and i can hardly tip toe and my weight is pulling me down.
I scratch my head as long as i can to take the most
beautifully shots but the centre gravity of my head is much more
than i expect it to be. hahha! I waited there from 11am till 915pm,
finally it's mine turn to go up the stage to shake their heads and let them
sign the lyrics book.
and gosh, Kellie was one of the first few, and i have to wait so long.
Luckily i could say its worth the wait. hahhaha! I took my lyrics, and here's the first man, WU ZUN! His head is big, he look tall and DAMN HANDSOME!
wha.. i cant imagine if he stand in front of me.
i think i have to really look high up. hahha!
he shook my hand and said thank you.
hahhahah!!! damn excited!
Next, YA LUN!
He is oso very handsome ahs.
wah.. i shook his hand and he said "xin gu le."
wha.. i really can faint because of that three words.
NEXT NEXT NEXT!
IS WONG DONG CHENG!
WAAAAAHHHH!!!!!
I like him best ahs.
at first i think wu zun is good.
but wong da dong is like damn friendly ahs.
wah.. his smile really can make girl cry for no good reason.
wah.. pls, i love his smile and the way he look at you.
how come in this world there's such a beautiful man?
it's unfair! hahhah...
next, is chen yi ru.
Im not very sure about the name, but i think should be that.
hahaha! he also damn handsome ahs.
I happily shook all their hands. gosh. I forgot to take my book.
wu xu ma li reminded me. then chen yi ru pass me the bool,
"thank you"
i smiled and walked away happily.
that's all. ^^
I was walking to the bus as usual after school.
I saw Darrell, Garry and SengJueh. They were chatting and chatting.
I shouted, not really loudly, from the bridge to the bus stop, "Darrell Quek!~"
Yes, he turn and asked me get down quickly so I walked a little faster.
It wasn't as important as i thought it to be. They
were only talking about interest and money.
Interest is something you like and wish to achieve it.
Money is something you did not like to do but you have no other choices.
So sengjueh asked me, " okay, Huiyu, which one will you choose, interest or money?"
"of course is money!"
"There! i told you!" he said confidently to Darrell, as if
they were betting on something.
They had started this topic since 3pm until 5pm plus.
hahha.. i dont what is so nice to talk about, but never mind.
I was laughing so loudly because of sengjueh reactions and expressions.
Darrell chant some words into my ears, "alot of people laughing at us leh."
"I know."
I continued laughing non stop.
stop the topic and give me a break.
hahhahahaha!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home