Jul 21, 2008

HFB


I realised I'm having a boring life that is-
1.) Go to school punctually.
2.) Go home after school. (unless last minute go jalan jalan)
3.) Unpack and repack my bag.
4.) Have my dinner.
5.) Come online.
6.) Log in to msn.
7.) Go to internet Explorer-Blogspot.com & Friendster.com

Boring Life..

But, says who?
In school my life is a wow!
with the wonderful people who always share their stories with you,
they or HE, in particular, will say, "you lucky that I make friend with you ah! I usually wont make friends with ....(he wants to say ugly) you ah!"

hahhaha. yea, I shall be grateful, shan't I?
During this morning, FU DID SOMETHING HORRIBLE.
He dare dare call my name, strip his pants. WWAAAHHH!!!
I drop my jaw. oh gosh! I'm sure he's daring sort.
Worries not, he's wearing another pants inside because he's having kayak training in the late evening. Seriously, i was really shock lah. Doing such things in front of a girl. aiyoh.
Hua, "you see her face, you see her face! hahhaha!!"

Then then, in the noon, we went to do our project during lunch. Fu said, " I want to fart"
BOOM! and he really farted.

HJP: AIYOH! should go outside and fart mah!
FU: 来不及了!(meaning: its too late to go outside and fart liao)
HJP: HAHAHAHA!!! (holding her laughter when she sees no one laughing)

Legend
HJP is hum jing peng.

When we're going home, another-friend-who-shall-not-be-named did the same thing. He farted. wah, the people behind us die liao . HPJ went HAHAHAHH!!
Man, they really treat me like a man .AIYOH!!

Let me introduce you a new feature in my blog. Let's welcome, PONG LIAN BANG! He's 17 this year. same as me, so i treat him like my twin brother. He's waering pink today, you can call him PINK PONG. so long you can remember him as Ping Pong if PINK PONG is too difficult for you . He's a Malaysian. At first me and hua never realise. Perhaps i should say no one realised that until he told us. Hua and I were praising him for not having such a strong malaysian essence or the ma lai ci ya qiang. Hua starts teasing him. Everybody starts to call him Pong Lian Bang or PONG koh wei. Even teachers who are taking his attendence called him, PONG KOH WEI. In fact, his correct name was Poong Koh Wei. Almost the same pronounciation. Sooner or later, his malaysian essence becoming stronger. HAHHA! that the worst thing. This morning, he was complaining, "SEE LAH! my essence not that strong one, now got that essence alr lah !" Translate them into chinese, malaysian chinese please. you will know why we like to tease him.

I know my entry was a long one here, but do read the content.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home