Jul 31, 2008

Let me see what I can post today.
Since, from the starting of my poly life, I always thought of making a brand new turn in my life.
That is to.. hehheh.. probably I should follow Fu to gym.
lets see.

maybe i can become more straightforward?
or, i can try to save up some money to pamper myself?
and ya, dont forget, I always wanted to get myself a pair of contact lens.
give it a try, yea?
okay, i try the above first. step by step .

Friends, be patient with me.

before i end, let me share with you what i dreamt yesterday.
The setting is at a restuarant. becos we( me and 3 sisters) are attending a wedding.
and the wedding is my eldest sister's. I was so excited, I told my 2nd and 3rd sisters.

HUIYU: yeah! we are going to attend a Dajie's wedding. We can wear gown already! very beautiful right?
3rd sister: AIYAH! you no matter how to dress also look ugly one lah!
HUIYU: but wear gown what! no matter what, still will look okay one what!
3rd sister: HAIYA! no need lah! you put makeup also no use one lah!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home