Jul 22, 2008


For those who realised, I've been posting be it rain or shine, because I know there is one particular reader who will read my blog and see his name there.

I was really dumb on circuits, really. I dont know how to troubleshoot. I know no way to troubleshoot. My 3.. no, is 2 kind friends ben and hua help me with the troubleshooting. and ben is a really a great person despite having to burn his hand when using the soldering iron .
the teacher really was making me feel damn it sad lah. i tried to cheat, but the teacher say, "your name benson meh? shit you ah!"

wha. I was so damn demoralised. Hua then say," help her leh. see, huiyu sad alr." but luckily, ben willing to help me. if i get other ppl to help me, i think they also wouldnt want to stay that long in the class to troubleshoot. I really dont know how to show my utmost gratitude.
thank god, i have such good friends.

So, probably, treat them a meal.

when we're done, we went to Rochor to get the components for Ben's project. Fu bought a shirt at 10 bucks at bugis street. me and hua went to The Cathay to catch Redcliff but the time doesnt permit. sian. never mind, try our luck again, next wk bah.

hahaha. we ended up loitering around. same old stuff, brought sushi from Carreffour.
chatted along the way. isnt that much to talk cause he was very tire.


show you my good buddy. perhaps you have seen before. but show you again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home